Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Great experience in the NEW Sushi Zanmai!

1st October 2018, Monday

I have the urge to savour sashimi, and decided to visit a Japanese restaurant in Avenue K, K.L.

Sushi Zanmai is one of my favourite place. It has been a long while since the last time I dine-in at Japanese restaurant and today it's a complete different level to my surprise of their technology upgrade.

I was led to a seat, a A5 stand is right on top of a stack of menu, written step-by-step to order online using QR Scan app. I was given a piece of QR code to scan. Wait, let me install the app first...

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT ,WAIT A SECOND !
My nickname was written at the bottom of the line!!
How did they detect my name ???!
Does they have a special device that detect any incoming guests' handphone ??
I'm not even online !
What kind of technology is this?
It's so cool ~

Alright, somehow I did figure how to place order. That code directs me to a e-menu order site with my exact seat number stated in the page. I begin my order, yet still thinking... why order online where those hardcopy menus is in front of me ??
This is how it looks like in your order cart. It even display how much in total.

With my order check-out, the serving service is ridiculously FAST, I'm overwhelmed with surprise and its serving time. It's just within 4 minutes, I don't even get the chance to finish viewing selections in the e-menu. It does feel like I'm in the future and alive. XD
Salmon sashimi (M) - 5 pieces
From left Awabi, Tako and Ika sushi

THat makes me wonder does this technology applies throughout the restaurants in urban cities of JAPAN?

When the Chicken Katsu Curry arrives, is another BOOM to me!
I order large, and they MEAN it XD

And the salmon sashimi slices is fresh and as thick as a manga book.
I'm very satisfied with their generous potions and worth of pay ~
=w= I'm super full.

No comments: