Tuesday, October 16, 2018

16th October 2018, Tuesday - Today's Dream

16th October 2018, Tuesday

Today's Dream

Huang Shou Zhi, Lim Chin Yee, Huang Wen Ting.
I remembered them, they are my ex-classmates
from primary and secondary school.

I don't know why.

I was so sure to be in my old house,
yet it's attached inside my school compound.
I visited my classmates' rooms.

Their faces,
they were not disturbed of my presence.
One has two younger siblings in the room,
but one by one collapsed on the bed,
unmoved.

I went to wake them up,
the elder said something,
and then collapse on own bed,
they didn't wake up.

I walked to the wall near the exit.
there was a stair hang up half way off the floor.
The stair looked fragile and broken,
how did they reach the higher floor
in that condition?

A child threw something across my face,
that object hit the mid-hang stair,
and landed on one of the steps.
He then ran off.

I returned to my room, everything was greyish
except the yellowish white light from desk lamps.
My other classmate, too
said something, tired...? or nothing in response?
and collapsed soon after.

One by one..
lying motionless.
I seeing them "passed away".
When will my turn.. ?

No comments: