2nd October 2018, Tuesday
I drank alot water, and bloated with the Japanese food =w=..
very full.
Today's Dream
It's noon day, as I can feel the heat is under my head and all the sudden storms pours the peaceful city. I brought something along the way to catch my train as I'm really damn late to work. One thing I forgot is spoon.
Therefore, I went in an old convenient store near the train station to buy a spoon. I went to the cashier counter, an old lady and elder man standing. I asked whether they have spoon in store. Instead giving me spoon, the old man puts in a few bags of vacuumed plastic herbs and trying to charge me those...
In frustration, I complained at them for trying to fool me in paying them the herbs and wasting my time as I'm already 3 hours late. I stormed out the store, thinking I should return to my condo to get my own spoon.
However the rain was getting heavy and heavier I have to turn back to train station, eh what...? I'm outside the train station already... wasn't I going back to my condo ??
I tagged my access card, which escalator is it ?? No wait, which entry should I tag my access card ??
Platformss, the names of stations sre unfamiliar. The two names I know is Pasar Seni and Masjid Jamek. Was it??
There's platforms for MRT
No comments:
Post a Comment