Sunday, October 28, 2012

October Photos

Photo post.

 18-10-2012, Travel buntings are out. There's Shanghai, GuiLin, BeiJing and ShenZhen. I want go China Great Wall !! And taking a boat along GuiLin, like those " booby" hills. XD What took me time is finding good photos from internet.
 22-10-2012, What do you see in this photo ? I see election is coming XD Painted so white that it's telling people to go for the right vote... = ...= Well you should have done it at least once a year, not until election comes...
 23-10-2012, Tuesday. The day I push to limits to finish my edit work by taking a last minute day leave in the morning, otherwise it wouldn't be finish until latest by Friday. What? seriously, I'm working daytime, you think spending 1-2 hours night to work can finish the remaining 25%? Still haven't count hours for Alpha, Beta and Charlie Test, every fail test, rendering and burning with own DVD.

I do enjoy the work, but insufficient time will kill my life. I'm sure most of the work are the same, killing us slowly, but paying us well enough for future medical expenses..... Mine is... low,delayed payment, long hours work.

A compliment from my boss, well I don't have any feeling about it. But my mom do. Credit from mom for taking the photo.

26-10-2012, Friday. It's Haji day. I'm still in my recovery from light fever which started previous night, probably lacking sleep. I'm working in the evening. Fine, it's my mistake since I can't pull off the work once I accept.

It's not going well in Sabah Trade Center's event. The cameramen were annoying so much that I lost the rhythm of the music performance. And the after shoot is my hell edit on this shits. Does boss only have one editor?
Haven't eat a mango that's the size of my hand, full of great juices and flesh. 1 mango = dinner.

Buah Manis, Biji Nipis !
Mana Cari ?! Pasar Pergi !!! 
Malangnya semua jual habis.
Sebab kita habis beli
XD

Quote "Even Death Can't Cure Idiocy"
It's the fifth time. I pour water on it, missed it. Well, help yourself down, idiot.

No comments: