Friday, October 12, 2012

12th October 2012 (Friday)

Ever since they returned, mom never gets better but worse brings to me. What did I done wrong? I didn't get up at 3.08am to open the damn door eventhough they have keys with them? That's unreasonable argument. She is the hardest woman to be pleased.

Well, my hard work wasn't seen through, it's zero and worthless to her who's 30 years older though she always said. Just sucks.

Wednesday, I started downloading the file, waiting neck long until 10am in the morning. With my Streamyx 50kps speed, It took me 14 hours for the one of the most addicted games in the world. Ragnarok Online is back in my life. Of course if better internet, the result can be cut in 7-8 hours to complete.

Started playing on Thursday evening. My first character, FleXeR in Novice Class.

I was introduced by ex-server mates in Facebook Page last week, everyone yelled about their memory times with everyone In-Game. I played back in secondary school years. Long time ago and history, my youth as a RO player. I stopped playing during college years till now. I'm soo missed the game.

The night started raining, and thunderstorm came. Roaring non-stop. Of course, close every electronics to avoid damages. So true yet lucky, lightning stroke above the flat, giving only us a terrified trip. Even the freezer and fridge are switched off aftershock. The weather comes bad this week, every morning rains, everyday bringing umbrella to work.

No comments: