7.46am, wake up and sunshines. I had a late night sleep this
morning. Today’s breakfast is Scramble eggs with 4 slices of bread and a glass
of hot Milo. After cook, I take my nice shower, and pray before meal. Reading
news from phone while eating, time passes so fast.
I don’t know what’s pulling me from leaving the table and
gotten lazy until the clock strikes 9.12am. Wash all plates and kitchen
utensils before heading in my room to change.

Last night was Happy Hour Snack, I ate snack and ChipsMore cookies with 2 bottle of plain water. Pretty enjoying the Potato Chips.
Today’s work.
1. Finish tent.
2. BCCM t-shirt design.
1. Finish tent.
2. BCCM t-shirt design.
I’m off 3.30pm, I just couldn’t get my hands off those
snacks from the shelves, and bought them home as dinner.
I on the desktop computer, but turn around Facebooking on my
laptop, while eating the chips. Forgotten everything about designing and
editing works. Of course, two days now, I skipped drawing…
It’s funny that I can stay up so late now, thinking I done
nothing today but play….
港台每天都在播庆祝中秋节,和家人吃月饼,和同伴同事过节,做月饼探老人家和慈善活动。
一当把电视关掉,客厅一片宁静。风也渐渐变冷了。。。开着一首慢歌慢慢地盖掉周围的风声。一人在家称王,不容易。全家都由我看管守着。
感受一人独住着宿舍,自己洗衣做饭,没人在身边吵吵捻捻,没有臭香烟,只是阵风随我身边飘过、邻居的开门声、电视声。
我只能形容 - 寂寞。
以后父母不在身边,这就是真正的独立日子的开始。一切由自己检讨分别错误、聆听别人意见、社会的自学、唉过工作压力不旦之、还要学会自煮,吃得健康、定时运动喝水。
听着歌。。。感觉好寂寞。。。好想流泪。。。埋怨自己不够势力不够胆子不够坚强不细心不能自护。。。不愧还是妈妈眼里的小孩。。。不懂什么叫真正的成长。
Home, is still a lot to learn in cooking. Chicken soup with rice, and veggies for dinner. Well, not bad actually, just that I'm not satisfy the taste unlike mother's.
chopping veggies
It's always the best to eat healthy is after boil with add-on oyster sauce.
The veggies is little old, the chicken meat is overly cooked, makes the meat not tender, yet still edible and taste fine.



No comments:
Post a Comment