Saturday, October 6, 2012

5th & 6th October 2012 (Friday & Saturday)

Friday is half day work, means half day salary... however that exhanges with more free time, just perfect for an Aquarius's instinct.


 Preparing breakfast, everyday different surprises for self is a meaningful living. Don't you agree?

How much do you enjoy your homemade meal? As long as it's healthy, better than outside food no matter how delicious they are.
 Chicken mushroom soup with egg-bread.

While I'm enjoying my bread, just checking out my little laundry. A cat meows from below. Oh. It stuck on the roof. Time 8.52am, I'm actually rushing my food to get shower, well I take out a broom and stood outside trying to help it up, however it got scared of the broomstick...

So, first time failed. I return to the kitchen continuing to eat, but felt pity about it. I share a piece of my bread dipped with the soup to feed it. Seeing just how fast it approaches the food I threw, and it's already crunching over just everything I dropped it.

It must have been hungry for quite long and thirsty. Then again, I grab the broomstick, hope it will climb up to me. Again, failed. I should have put a little piece tie to the stick as a bait. Since its stupidity, and the sun is rising up shine, it crawls into the neighbour's balcony to hide. I as well return to my kitchen to finish up my food, text my boss that I will be late to work.

 Quickly wash up the plates, and take my towel to the shower room. Dress up, pack my bag, check everything before I leave the house.

12.02pm, I'm going home to prepare my destination to downtown. 12.24pm, I'm on a bus waiting for the time to leave. There's half of the passengers are KK high school students, I felt like I'm riding on a school bus. A school girl sits beside me, my eyes just getting naughty to peek her face and .. her skirt?

I go to bank deposit cheque and so so, walking my way to KK wet market.
Passing through Centre Point, there's Anlene program here. I remembered years ago, mom and I went to Jusco, MidVally on Saturday. My mom was photographed by a Anlene promoter for always drink Anlene. That's proud.

K.K. 's wet market is always the place for fresh, cheapest ingredients.

However, harga makin naik = tiada turun = suppose to be Merdeka but now I felt it means Mao Det Ka (没跌价) 

Fruits and vegetables are getting expensive compare to few years time. To mom, everything starts from 1 sen - 20 sen of her time.

Haih... the groceries (total 13) cost me RM38, compare to RM 27-29 including bus fees last year. Before home, I pay electric bills at Central. Heading home with full load of things in my bag and hands. This is how mom has been doing these from the time I was born. It's my turn now to take over them. One more thing to learn from mom is how ask for a bargain. I never master that skill to save my wallet. Sigh XD

Things' not done just yet. Washing the vegetables, arrange the fridge space, cleaning up the plastics.
Um? what did I just heard.. ?  A desperate "Meow " there.... ahh ?! What the... the cat still there, and this time I saw it at the end of the roof. I guess this time it really wants to trust anyone to be able to get down the roof. Therefore, I grab the ladder down to the road.

The cat recognizes me, it didn't ran off to hide but stays still there, I climb up the ladder, gives the cat a pat, before it entrusts me that I get the chance to pull its both limbs nearer for a firm grab. I RAPE IT, I mean I grab it. Well, it starts to back off a little, so I FORCE it out ! Finally, the endings goes well, its safe, I'm safe.

How cruel I am, I leave the cat stuck on the roof. XD  Well, the cruel has become The Hero For rescue!! The stupid cat..... XD Too bad I didn't snap a photo of it.

To reward for today's hardwork, I treat myself  Ice Cincau Milk. Now I get it that just how many sugar I take from ordering the drink..... so mine is less sweet taste from homemade.


Same as night, same as Facebook and watching TV, make some sound in the living room so I don't much get lonely about life. Thinking of going out tomorrow but I feel like taking a longer sleep, very sleepy on midnight, can't hold it, I almost shut down.


Bright sunshines. ugh... it's morning already ? I still think I'm dreaming, I haven't finish the dream, whatever it goes. 9.24am, what should I do today? Stating a list to do and buy, before the action starts.

My breakfast is Oatmeal Milo dip with Jacob High-Fibre biscuits for the day. Oh, time's ticking off. Grab the broomstick and cloth starting transforming. They are coming home soon, what should I do? Clean the house, BABY !!

The whole day cleaning house, well not finish just yet. Kitchen and living room are checked. sweeping, wiping, mopping, pushing, lifting, climbing, running, squatting, jumping, I done almost done everything. The only left is their room. I'm glad the house is not big... The size of this house need 2-3 days to fully clean from bacteria. = =...

I even clean abit of the altar. Those bananas and  oranges were bought previous day from the market. Now it looks more nicer. 阿弥陀佛。Frankly, whatever I do, I don't rely on God but instead I wish God to help those who really need them, and bless their lives and journeys. Of course, it's my will to pray for family safety and luck and return home.

I exercise a lot today, but still have the strength want to continue... but time's running out, I have to out for groceries again to stock up the fridge. Take my shower, wash my clothes, cook rice, then to GIANT. Not that giant, really.

 My dinner's main dish. Chicken meat, onions, mushrooms and veggies. All in one. Easy, eat healthy.
 Of course, and Tamago Kake Gohan as well. 

They taste nice. Emptied. Still got leftovers.

Thumbs for today's hard work and wonderful meal. What's more do you want for ? Money of course +________+ Hate money...

Tomorrow noon, boss gonna kidnap me again. I still have things to finish lar.

No comments: