Friday, October 19, 2012

14th October 2012 (Sunday)

(19th October) Days has been fast-forwarding, works still undone and boss's been pushing me to deadline. Wait.. he hasn't pay me more longer than 2 and a half months? Is this my revenge ? XD Another job task has been confirmed, it's not I want either because it's a holiday... Life just not get along with if I'm always the only one be patience. So pay me in time, then I will do my job within deadline. XD

(14th October 2012) Another trip, mom has returned from visiting brother. KL's crime is getting worse.. That night I checked on the website, estimated her arrival flight before waiting downstairs. It's midnight, what can't be need for a watcher?

As soon as she arrives, carry luggage and open doors are my duties. She finally speaks and brought me dark chocolates.

Belgium 85% Dark Chocolate (Left)
Swiss 78% Dark Chocolate (Right)

Healthy, bitter sweet. I even bring to office as snack.

Oh, my work is out already. The top left only. The rest are well designed too, I like the outcomes, they're more creative and attractive.

15th October 2012, Monday midnight. It will be the memorial day. I come out of the closest with my family. However, I sense mom's tears beneath her eyes...

17th October 2012, Wednesday. Today I applied off day for another "mission", well I failed the mission, time and effort wasted. Though I'm confident with but not experience enough to cope with problems that I haven't been through. Should I make more problems with full intention ? +w+

Hot, very hot today. My court's main electricity is down in the afternoon, so only our court is pitch black. Where are all the candles when we need them ?! Leftover, bended candles just not enough to last until power maintenance is done.

Therefore, I went out to buy 2 box and a loaf Gardenia bread. It's so cool in the dark night, I would be happy if Electricity Berhad would switch all off during Earth Hour. By time, crimes will be higher during the hour. XD The best way to walk in the dark safely is light foot and no torchlight, and dress like a pickpocket XD People will definitely avoid you as their target.

With new candles, the night mom and I spent long enough to share her trip photos and videos, and her thoughts and life. It didn't feel annoying to listen like I usually feel bad impression to her before. Maybe we had quite an enough gap to cool off.

 

2 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Keep up with the journal blog, it's interesting. :)

Elernt said...

Lol, I wonder if I will get lazy someday