Anxiously waiting, the 2nd most priced electronic is being scheduled to delivered to my workplace, where I can keep an eye on. One thing I concern, was my workplace is inside a hotel floor which is heavily guarded due to involvement in housing one of the countries VVIPs for the ASEAN Summit period.
I want to keep my delivery a private matter, but things could happen as driver might encounter parcel check or not allowed to enter. The entire morning to afternoon, I couldn't focus, always looking on my phone screen for the update and time they might deliver.
4.01pm, the parcel arrived at loading bay. So far, only one colleague knows. Didn't expect it could be a small-medium package. my colleague who stationed at reception counter guided mw to 2nd floor where I collect on a table.
When I got there, there's 3 more parcels at the table as well. I was planning to use the service lift, even carried the remote access controller with me. Seem like that entrance were guarded by scan machine and police. Anyway, I successfully collected my parcel, in hand, that's only step 1.
Next step, I be checking the condition, feeling exhausted with 5 channels of conversation with different people from time to time, excitedly yet another money exhaustion for this latest purchase, a tablet on-the-go for artist, drawing enthusiasts. I have been eyeing on it since its release has been upgraded from minor error.
I paid in full, if installment is roughly RM195/per month, meaning I should take care myself not to overspend more than I earn on hobbies.
Unboxing in my room, I was hoping to do outside, but would affect the messiness afterwards. Excitement in my quiet room with lights from light bar. Unwrapping the plastic pieces, unfolding the boxes, carefully examine, setup and test the drawing. It needs sometime to polay around as standalone tablet and laptop has different mechanical features and touch.
I start the Medibang drawing app, when comes saving files for the first time, the ads was long... also other brushes requires watching video ads and only has 3 hours limit of usage a day.
28th October, (Tuesday)
Today I tried to figure out the settings for brushes and layers usage, the clipping masks seems different from the usual I use on Photoshop or Clip Studio Paint as it only colour the line drawing instead of real Bucket Paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment