Friday, October 24, 2025

24th October 2025, Friday

A Chilling Friday lunch,
my kohai invited me for a versus phone game,
genuinely, I was afraid to play along,
thinking I might not be a good player and good entertainer, 
so I wasn't expecting much while playing,
but never expecting I would win a few games,
and being praised as skilled player
by my kohai.

It all based on what I learnt from people who play real game such as snooker, 
how they control the wheel and take the shot, and it actually helps.

The battleship game, I remembered my brother used to place his ship vertically.
But it also based on luck and who my opponent is.

interested? can download the app with Apple or Google Play.


This short lunch hour,
we played snooker, soccer, dart, battleship, chess.
I actually beat him in 4 out of 5 games,
with my surprises. 

The last game was chess.
Those who knows me,
I represented my primary school once won 5th place and
participated District Level chess competition, won 2nd place, 
(so close to win 1st)
trained by tutor.
I never had this very much pressured,
all the sudden, I placed my pride so seriously
to want to win that round of chess.
I won, without mercy. 
Sorry, my kohai XD

 

No comments: