Today's Dream
Nightmare that felt real..
Woke up from bed.
Angry spirit had my phone disassembled,
The phone cover was placed on an induction cooker,
melted dried a little.
I told mom about it,
that something had been wrong going around.
The kind of paranormal activity,
I kept tracing back the road I had been to,
things that I saw or objects that I had touched
that might had angered a spirit which put a curse on me.
Mom calmed me down,
and to leave my phone as it is.
Not long before someone came,
presumably the curse breaker,
came with his small team.
At some time...
I kept sensing the fear around me,
made me anxious and panic.
and at some time...
I felt light,
As if my soul were pulling me off.
The curse breaker approached me,
calming me from feeling fear,
he did something on me,
it when I felt something appeared,
caught in my mouth.
A shape of mid length jelly glue, soft.
The curse breaker told me throw up,
while the team was doing what seemed to be
a normal cleaning the room.
They even re-patched my phone in
what seemed impossible to repair.
Astonishing..
No comments:
Post a Comment