As not many know,
I started playing the now most talking topic in the game community - Diablo 4 which officially launched globally on 6th June 2023, just 3 days ago. I went ahead of my gamer group who they have work life and family commitment.
Everyone were so excited about it few months ago, even posted about it regularly. However... not as I expected that.. only me and another one purchased the game, the rest 3 were either unsure about having time to play game or they have other preference game to for discounted game or too pricey to begin with.
At first, I have trouble logging the game, as it said my Nvidia graphic driver was outdated, I tried update but kept getting me error to install the update. Glad I still able to start the game. The next 2 days update patch and seems working fine now.
My first chosen class is Rogue, in female physic. Her physique is so stunning and badass kicker. I really like her shredded body, goes well with tattoos. Cinematic in the story begins after I created the character.
The overall of the graphics seems just okay. The soundtracks are horribly scary. I still remember I scared playing Diablo 2 because of it. Compare with Witcher 3, its graphic isn't as astonishing as in the 2023 game tech. As I play through dungeons and cellars, I pay less attention to the details as I'm MORE WORRY about getting KILLED by monsters. =w=lll
When I reached the Quest of the Hermit at the stable, I am able to see other game players in town. It feels just like in Ragnarok Online World.
No comments:
Post a Comment