I realized something these two days.
Having had extra strangers lingered in the unit, longer enough. I assume they are close to a tenant who rented next room. That said, limited my movement in the unit while they noisily occupying toilet, washing machine and kitchen.
I'm cold towards strangers who enters and shares my comfort zone, especially the unseen ones. (strangers who peek but don't reveal faces.) To me, they seem like obstacles. That's the other side of me.
Predicting 2-3 person staying 2 days 1 night with the next room tenant. Taking turns to use the toilet and shower, seems annoyingly to wait all of them to finish. Definitely making a precaution not to rent a unit that shares with a family tenant in the future. Many things could wear down faster when carelessly use.
In a similar situation, just 2 days ago, I heard a fuss from cats chase. Just like lion territory, one adult cat furiously attack an adolescent cat who trespassed its territory zone. Seems like I look the same as that one cat did. An act of nature..
I unconsciously hating strangers entering comfort zone that belongs to tenant only, until I saw who they are, I suddenly let my empathy consumes me. An older woman by the look, a mother figure. That explained some of my plate and chopsticks were washed.
I let my mother stay during her visit. She took great precaution to limit her movement and very conscious about other tenants who share the toilet. That's my mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment