I still have group chat with the previous designers, and heard about another designer quit today, without saying goodbye. Now what's left the lady art director. I feel bad for her to carry all the projects, but I really can't return there anymore. My soul has yearning for a good living a very long time, I have to love myself first before putting myself in hazardous again for others. I'm sorry but I have to be selfish this time. The company isn't helping its staff a balance life with so many projects, I believe my resignation is rightful.
I'm a semi-active Blogger, and this is my digital journey blog. I write almost everything as long as I remember. It can be thoughts, unforgettable dreams, games that I playing, or hobbies. The title of [ No Escape ] meaning there's no ending in reality, there's always fear and new mishaps in life and new, unexpected discoveries unfolded or yet to explore. Humbly say, I'm an average designer and video editor in real life. Check my original works in Portfolio Tab.
Saturday, June 3, 2023
2nd June 2023, Friday
After I left the company, I have been sleeping alot, eating alot more fibres and greenies, and giving myself the privilege of freedom watching animes and movies and continuing language class and exercising. Life right now it relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment