Ever since GSC has became counterless,
I don't have to be shy away
to "declare" I'm single
in front of the cashier.
Technology has advances.
Many places has staff
replaced by kiosk machines
such as Mc Donalds in KLCC, Intermark Mall
and now GSC in Mid Valley, KL.
That also means more jobless on the rise..
With these kiosk machines,
I can browse movies on screen,
select my own seats and time,
purchase my own movie tickets,
using cash with return cash balance
or by credit card.
I don't have to be in a loooong queue
surrounded by people pushing me from the back,
or being asked "How many person?"
embarrassing question.
This system has becomes
convenient for a quiet person
like me,
well..
as long as I have money.
I know it's a special day,
but a moody day for me
to wander the entire day
in the cinema.
For the record,
11.30am - Mortal Engines
3.35pm - Spider Man - in Verse of Spiders
6.15pm - Ralph The Internet It Wreak
Yes,
my eyes is tiring from
concentrating on the bright,
fast-moving screen.
My ears is tolerating the
sounds in the closed doors.
My heart pumping from the climates,
energy-drains from following the stories
and still draining from deep thoughts
even the movies end.
Well,
I probably not gonna do that again.
No comments:
Post a Comment