Thursday, December 27, 2018

26th December 2018, Wednesday - Today's Dream

Today's Dream

In recruitment,
arrive camp,
trainings.

As a new trainee,
sharing a dorm with
5-6 pax comrades.

We weren't so friendly, yet
we do all sort of training together,
calling each other with our strict faces,
because we do get punishment for late turn up.

One sunset,
we are preparing for another evening training before meal,
a few comrades went missing somewhere,
we try calling out them, but
there's no response this time.

The drill was cancelled.
and told to stay in dorm,
I was sweaty from the search,
so I decided to take a face wash.

There's a lot damaged toilets and shower rooms
in our dorm recently, which only one or two is usable.
I find the toilet we used to occupy is not working then.
I have to look out for the one on the corridor with shower rooms.

I went in to one,
the toilet seemed fine,
just the lights not working,
and the walls is grey and dim.

I got out when comrades calling me,
walking towards the door lights
continue to look for our missing comrades.

No comments: