Saturday, December 15, 2018

I am a Ragnarok Online Player


TalonRO

I have been playing Ragnarok Online on and off.
I'm not a MVP or PVP or WOE player
and I don't belong to any guild.

I used to join party in Abbey,
a favourite place to level up
for players who are Lvl89-99
I did joined a MVP/WOE Guild
named Samhain, and leader named Kay
in one server 10 years ago.
that was hell fun hunting MVPs
still I appeared the quiet member
although I'm online.

Unfortunately,
the server closed down.
Most members later joined
a new game called the League of Legends
and other RO servers while I switched to
multiple servers myself to find a place a home.

I had tried a few servers andI found
TalonRO is the most favour of all
I called it home.

I always play solo,
from leveling to hunting
and doing quests
with Assassin class.

Making great deal of zeny nor purchase isn't my best ability.
I worked hard to make 

No comments: