Yeap, it sures boring. I make emoticons from putty to pass time.
Here comes another cases,
Case 1 :
Customers never follow what I said. It's Buy 5 free 1. She begged me and took another free gift turning her back... I found myself generosity but pulling my wallet for the loss...
Case 2 :
A father pranked on his daughter by putting putty on his daughter's head, causing the putty stuck part in her hair. Adults....
The poor daughter cried and screamed in the Nursery Room provided for customers. We use every efforts to separate the putty from her hairs.
Gladly, it's good news. The putty came off, the daughter stopped crying, but almost crying when she sees me.....
Case 3 :
I cleaned up the empty putty boxes in the storage rack and return post in few minutes... two free gifts missing... (I recovered one from the video game rack)
Case 4 :
Another hair stuck putty, almost pranked by adult... this time is the mother on her daughter's hair. I acted swiftly to remove the putty the moment the mother put on.
This is my true feeling
I completed the 4 days working, and finally leaving KLCC. I hope I don't hold any unhappiness towards KLCC.. XD it's still a good place to browse books in Kinokuniya book store and KLCC park.~





No comments:
Post a Comment