The First Job Interview's assignment.
Gone.
I slept 2 hours in the weekends working on this assignments... I don't know how this related to my poor Hectar which is 1 year and 2 months old.
All I got from this. At least I have regular backup on, my loss wasn't that serious except I just made a an artwork assignment.
I depressingly looking for solution at Low Yat Plaza, but was told that I have to go to Berjaya Plaza for the check because I have it warranty for 2 years.
The Lenovo Service Center is located at the 3rd floor. The staff found out that the hard disk could not be read, and asked me whether I need backup hard disk. I found that question odd.. how can a damaged hard disk be backup ?
What's hurt was, I found an email from the 1st job interview company in the JUNKBOX... it was sent on 3rd June, Friday... FUCK. I wasted my weekends struggling on the assignment and caused me a hard disk failure.. It HURTS so much that I wanted to reply an angry mail...
Thinking it might saved, it won't hurt to try backup, so I brought poor Hectar to Low Yat Plaza again on Thursday.
Anyhow, backup failed. I need a replacement thus filed a warranty repair at the service center again and wait 1 to 2 weeks working days.
The only game I can play for passing my night time.
It was like 4 years ago since I stopped playing, yet they kept my farm !
BIG THUMB UP
Sent to Service on 9th June.
Return AFTER I CALL the damn fucking service center on 20th June.
Look brand new, but hate it... can't help it...





No comments:
Post a Comment