Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sales Promoter, Day 3

2nd July 2016, Saturday
Although I didn't like the job, I have to finish the days I promised to work and hard.

Today, my place changed to a floor near the escalator, with kids around I definitely watching out the kids.

I know I have weaknesses, I'm not that sort of people who can tout customers. So today, I use my original way. Sales goes well and better than last Sunday when I push customers hard on buying 5 free 1.

Money is not easy to earn, but drains like water when spend. I think of the customers, the more children they have, the more burden their faces show. Instead, I play as a demo-performancer to keep it that way, willing customers will approach the products.

I met the creative little girl back from Sunday. She and her family came again, playing with me, and the another girl and boy play "Guess What's Inside?" on the Bubble Putty toy.

Case 1 :
An Arabian girl with elder brother and sister, playing in my place. For a short time only I found her opened one of the Bubble Putty toy products, it was too late. I have to speak with the mother in presence to pay at the cashier counter. I was glad the mother found her little daughter's deed and pay.

Case 2 :
A China customer dropped her clothes price tag paper, I went to chase after to the 3rd floor. She happily thanked me. As I back to my post.... I found the two princess figurines we use as substitute toys...missing....

Quickly, I took Mickey and Minnie out of the table, kept in box...

I have no rest working here except going washroom once and eating bananas before resume work. So I bought this after work on my way back to satisfy my hunger. Simple red bean bao and pork bao.
 DaoSa bao to give me sugar
CharSao bao to fill my empty stomach.

No comments: