Saturday, March 30, 2013

Problematic Week for Ending March

Obstacles visiting... my SD Card problem, Coaled pot, criticism, bad impression came in one week, the problematic ending of March.

Well, just the beginning. Yet, there are people who's more unfortunate than these piece of creaky stones. Luck is with everyone, but just how we are approaching the problems and give the best solutions in the right situations to avoid having blue days.

Just like the coaled pot, it's my fault for not setting a timer as a reminder to switch off the cooker, in the result which cost me time of frustrations and misery, withdrawing money to buy a replacement for the household to use. Glad the cooker is fine.

Of course, paying the price for my carelessness. It's not cheap though.

Then there goes an unexpected group of families visit to our house unit to view the medium room to let. I could hear the criticism from an aunty who went to the toilet-showeroom, 
"The toilet is very dirty," she critized.

No choice, I had problem with the coaled pot and went out urgently to buy a replacement. Plus I had stomach ache this morning, and I should have let the aunty know just how originally dirty and yucky the WHOLE HOUSE UNIT was by time my mom and I viewed.

Fine... it's my little blue day, admitted. 

Anyhow, there's superiors who are nice to me, some may have explicit attitude, but that makes them decisive and good leadership. Makes me think of my primary school Grade 5&6 form teacher. Hope I make the least mistake to trouble them.

One who favours Hello Kitty collections and very kind, loving-mother psychologistic-HR ;
One anti-LGBT but like LGBT staffs, "globe traveller"  decisive, adviser accountant ;
One healthy-care, energetic and daring leader ;
One adviser, anti-Chinese, but a single status Chinese neighbour Sarawakian manager who tells dirty jokes;
One a bit careless, quiet, but religious-Muslim, creative and pleasing daddy designer;
One of a kind who gives advises and support inside-outside office

..etc

How long I may stay here is still unknown. But one thing to remind myself is, I'm SABAHAN. Live as Sabahan and do as Sabahan, and one day return home as humble Sabahan.

No comments: