9th March 2013
Starting anew.
Before I step out the safe zone, I tell myself,
This is not K.K.
Do not talk friendly with unknown sales people of nameless companies.
Stop any friendly conversation on sales people at instant.
Walk away and stick with the crowds,
continue what I plan to do.
May not turn phobia,
but reject with setup mindset as "Liars, Scams"
ignore.
Drop off South Court area at MidValley, thanks to a girl I met, who looks younger than me with fluent English helped me get to the right bus.
9.33am, opps... if it's working hour, I am considered late. Should depart 30 minutes earlier. Waiting the shops to open business. 10.09am, people start to appear little by little. I went to the LG floor where most people gathered for meals.
Spending my time at MPH, browsing books and magazines... reading some good articles. I found Ellen DeGeneres on the Australian's Woman's Weekly cover, but none are touched or sold. I read a little, flipping pages, in my mind.... I feel sad... I have to save money to survive, I really want to take one of the shelf.
Reading art books, and looking through books from Teen section, most customers are Malays with hands fully held with 3 to 4 thick books, some are seen reading on the floor. Having imaginations fantasied from books, to illustrate to pictures is always kept as a way to learn drawing.
I have no idea what books suit me, and wonders if I ever promise to finish. Another question comes in mind, how people pick their books of choice? Leaving MPH to SPEEDY.
With the amount of money in my wallet, somewhat shrinking my choice to leisure... Touch and Go, yeap... Admiring others can buy, leaving Anime section. Time for lunch, same thought. What's the best choice with lowest pay and fill my daily energy? Mc Donald. Crowded. I wanted to take Burger King as Wifi is available, but the set of food is expensive.
Brought my Mc Donald set (I wanted a Double Mac, but it costly.), sitting on the ground floor bench, eating like a beggar.... well.. I only have a cup of Milo as breakfast. Munching the french fries, watching people passing with fashion clothes, most wear sandals, top long sleeve cowboy shirt with short pants and slippers. Is this a trend or it's comfortable..?
Face down... Going to the PC Fair exhibition held from 8-10 March 2013. Then I think of how I long for an external hard disk I promised to have very soon. I learn something from nowadays technologies. One is a Power Bank that is a portable battery for charging handphones when outside. Besides that, it can used as flashlights, laser beam and money scanner. Another one act as a multi-purpose wifi for playing android games, watching TV / Movies, skype, whatsapp, use just like handphone but with TV size screen...etc
Very crowded, being pushed around, there's banks too offering credit cards registrations. My mind tells me I'm not eligible to have credit cards for at least two years.
Finally, I'm out the crowd. Filling blood donation form, I am relieved that I pass everything this time, no more "rejected blood stock". About 15 minutes, everything done. Served with free Milo and bread to regain energy.
Leaving the exhibition, to wander around. Think very carefully of what to buy and what's not at Jusco / Aeon. I'm lucky to catch the Free Shuttle Bus service back to Bangsar LRT seeing for the first time.





No comments:
Post a Comment