There are many unseen stress and frustrations happening around us, many
adults work it out with alcohol. I feel sympathy for the adulthood, in the near
future, I might feel the same when work meets obstacles as easily as hitting
rocks on the floor.
How is it to you to feel stressful yet you can’t hit the bad society an
unlawful way? Hit people in the face? I REALLY would like to try, just to see
how aggressive I can go. Everyone likes games, because they are enjoyable and has
the best visualized attraction scenes, either violent or happy turn violent
games, I like.
PC games, The Sim 2 I used to play in my childhood. There are great intentions
that drive me to kill Sims that I don’t want or just to collect gravestones to
build a haunted mansion scenery. XD When my research goes on, the first
accident I made is Fire.
Having the Unwanted Sim (usually I made at least two) gets into real
bad mood to cook with bad cooking skill will get fire accident fast and
furious! FIRE ~~~!! Oh, and I make up
stories of how they die in fire breaking. XD
The stove caught on fire, the husband panic running amok in the kitchen.
Oh, I just let him panic for a while, waiting the fire gets big. It’s about
time, I draw the husband to put out the fire. At the right moment, the wife
step in the kitchen, sees fire, running amok too. And “oh shit my darling
caught on fire!” She ran in the blaze too, and later had herself set on fire.
Two gravestones.
Fire accident death, erm.. not really prefer when I come out the best solution
with one click per Sims to get into the swimming pool. I can have as many
gravestone I want XD and make up another story, family drown in swimming pool
HAHAHA
Enough of gravestones XD. When you got the cheat, sometimes watching
them bathing or showering in nude with no censor at all can be fun for stress-relief.
Sorry, it’s a game. The Sims game supposed to build to love and caring human
personality, but I dirtied it : D
I did like to try violent games too. Just wish that I have the PC games
to play. Many are pirated and not even workable after installed due of
insufficient requirement from my laptop or computer. Assassin Creed, Crysis,
Dragon Age, Diablo 3, The Sims 3…etc
There’s a lot of positive stress-relief you can find. They are just
around, easy to find and it’s free. Take a walk, exercise. Sketch drawing,
sleeping, writing, reading comics..etc I prefer lying down looking up the sky, it makes me peace to think of what's next I am going plan later or in the near future.
Sketching is one of the choices, normally I would have images rounding globe in my head, just to visualize it, I "scan" it on a blank paper.
Sometimes reading facts and discoveries might bores me, like the head about to burst, so why not take a peace-switching topics? Reading and understanding comics which I somewhat prefer does give in the chance to know about myself, building morality, not just happy reading plots and stories and the end.
Sketching is one of the choices, normally I would have images rounding globe in my head, just to visualize it, I "scan" it on a blank paper.
Sometimes reading facts and discoveries might bores me, like the head about to burst, so why not take a peace-switching topics? Reading and understanding comics which I somewhat prefer does give in the chance to know about myself, building morality, not just happy reading plots and stories and the end.
1 comment:
LOL I'm glad that I'm not the only one who enjoyed killing those Sims!
Post a Comment