Things fool me for real. Expenses within this month is wallet BLEEDS !!
(2nd April 2013 Tuesday)
I especially taking a half day leave just to repair my handphone in Berjaya Plaza. I wait patiently upon 30 minutes earlier arrival at the centre.
I get nothing, but a wasteful journey costing me transport and my half day payment gone. Returning to workplace. Haih...
Having to take care my handphone with SD Card replacement in the early month costing RM70 for 8GB, downgraded from 16GB.. nevermind, as long as I can reactivate my handphone functionality.
Thus, handphone SD Card settled.
Thus, handphone SD Card settled.
(2nd April 2013 Tuesday)
Having curious of what's everyone like in mind when choosing books. I
have been observing people around, mostly Malays carrying MPH plastic
bags with books. Bold books looks cool, and they express their owner's
hobbies and interest.
When it's my turn, I search...
searching.... searching.... search... still searching.... I'm out empty
handed. I don't know how exactly my real interest topics and contents of
books. When it's finding a book, it's hard for me.
I'm not a bookworm, excluding mangas and colourful picture books. It's really a waste because they are not cheap.
When I truly found a book I want to read, it will probably be my bedtime story. Hope this book (above) don't stay in dust.
(5th April 2013)
Charity is good, and I agreed. Sharing some joy with the disability orphans, I would and I don't mind giving some money portions to buy soft toys and dolls with a colleague/superior. RM125 of my medium portion.
Look, only black rabbits left. We raped most of them from Daiso.
Charity done.
Charity done.
(11th April 2013 Thursday)
Savours
incoming for my aid. Auntie, uncle and my mom both support me
financially after I had gone through my first hard month of very tight
financial. I received with grateful heart. I got my BR1M from mom who
brought all the way from home to me with great care. I still receive
dad's money support every month.Financial temporary safe.
(15th April 2013 Monday)
After meeting up with brother during mom's visit to her two city tigers, brother gave in advices and suggestion to all of us, saving costs and reconnections, while mom on discussion of being us cooperative in paying household use and bills settlement which we all agreed.
I finally stand up for a monthly pass pay with RM100 for 30days unlimited, which save me RM38 ~ RM68 of transport cost.
Transport fee settled.
Transport fee settled.
So temporary bye bye for these machines. Saves me another time to queue buying tokens and finding & ready coins every single journey.
(21st April 2013 Sun)
Asam Laksa maggi with half brinjal and vege
After mission accomplished, washing and cooking in the kitchen in relax mode.
I admit that I HATE Sundays when money should kept safe i no out but goes away... last night, Saturday... should be a relax day with no headache when a small encounter visits me. the plug damaged. So I get it, just to replace another, however I forgot to buy it after work.
When I was a few meters away back, I realized my mission yet undone. Forcing myself running around in thirst, to complete my mission by tonight.
I always thought Jusco gives me the best solution when problems come, I did say "No." Yes, it's Jusco, but not as professional as ingredients and sources vary than in main city.... I found very fewer choice to buy, so I went back to shoplots where I found there's plug I might want.
Returning with the plug, I head for an additional plug to combine them for the cooker's head. With another staff assistant, he showed me what I want. Dammit.... wasted my energy, more thirst and having headache walking in a distance to Jusco vice versa just to buy that damn plug.
Plug settled.
Now, not even my mission failed for saving cost, I increased more cost myself. The induction cooker has ended its life in my hands....... not functioning after few tries that came out "EO" and shut off forever. Pain in the head when I was about to have my late breakfast and new start over with reading newspapers and relax Sunday which postpone afternoon.
On a mission running to Jusco again, to get anew.... PHILIPS Induction Cooker, costing RM249 with RM10 deduction, I'm glad that I can save RM10 for my dinner.
Induction Cooker settled.
The PHILIPS Induction Cooker, with 2 years warranty. I hope my housemates can use it with care.
Washing vegetables which I bought today. Asam Laksa maggi with half brinjal and vege
After mission accomplished, washing and cooking in the kitchen in relax mode.
I have a gathering in workplace where I play Galactic Laser game as additional player. At 4pm time getting ready as thunder is heard and starting to grow closer.
In LRT means no worries, well depends on everyone. Rain starts to pour very heavy and thunderstorm arrives even closer. Blasting lightnings and roaring thunders makes me restless and anxious eventhough I'm sitting reading newspaper.
Inside the tunnel in Dang Wangi LRT where STUCK starts interferes. I'm glad that I own a seat to sit back reading and wait. Stucking in LRT the second time, I make full use of reading newspaper, highlighting useful sentences and phrases until LRT start mobilizing again in 15-20minutes.
Arriving MidValley, my first mission starts. I have decided to buy that as a farewell gift to my colleague/superior which I know it's costly (RM64.90). There's a buffet cost yet to come which is around RM56. = ..= I'm willing to.. but... maybe I shouldn't ...?
Gift done.
My dinner at Subway. Yes it's costly... but I couldn't help remember my lunch with my mom on her last day visit.... *sand in my eyes*
This is my gameplay score in 2nd round Mission.
In the gameplay, I'm in Red Team, and my name is Reaper (according to battle-suit I wore).
I have the 2nd highest score (15001 scores) among 3 teams (Red, Green, Blue) and have the highest scores in Red Team.
It's my first time, and I get so excited how to play in real. As no one
knows, I take photographs but didn't involve the play. But one thing
good is that, I'm familiar with the battle arena which gives me an advantage
to run around and shooting more.
During the gameplay....really, I'm like a commando going solo eventhough I have teammates. I rarely see most of them in sight, only a fewer is running amok. I enjoy playing with the international foreigners students as well. It's so dark enough that I even hit my lips on walls. XD
The game ends around 8.45pm with joining random players, which is fun, I am able to ditch away money problems and stress, oh and good sweats too. 9.06pm the exact time I reach South Court entrance, Free Shuttle Bus arrives.
On my way back, I lost my second pen in a week.... again.... Blue. he was 4 and a half days old. RM1.20. His last service was noble, with the written name of Christine. He left behind two brothers, Black and Red... remembers my stress again
On my way back, I lost my second pen in a week.... again.... Blue. he was 4 and a half days old. RM1.20. His last service was noble, with the written name of Christine. He left behind two brothers, Black and Red... remembers my stress again















No comments:
Post a Comment