11th March 2013 (Monday)
First day new environment, guided by a superior walking around introducing to staffs and all surroundings. I have two bosses, one big one small, gonna running around because there's another office that the small boss is directing.
The more staffs I get to know, the more works I need to make anew for old replacements and mistakes. My superior gave me the comments and pointed out the mistakes made by previous designers, which gave me clues of what my responsibilities lie here.
Showing activity rooms, storage room, staff rooms, function rooms, armory, office, arena, cafe, karaokes, arcade, cinema, art and craft, merchadise, music, dance, briefing rooms..etc
My job can be quite challenging, as my job scope is somewhat wider besides assisting a Senior Graphic Designer. Hope I can maintain presentable.
2 comments:
Hi Elernt, just read your blog! Gambatteh on everything, hope you're doing fine. :)
Yeap, hope things will get lesser problematic as it can be.
Post a Comment