Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hope For Japan

10 more days is gonna turn to 2 months since Earthquake Tsunami stroke. Coincidently, I found a song to share.


 

MISIA Hoshi no you ni Lyrics (Like the stars...)


sora wo miagete mireba keshiki ga kawatta           
When I try and look up at the sky the scenery has changed

shiroi iki ga ookina kumo ni natta                           
White puffs of air have become large clouds

umi no kaze wo kanjitara kimochi ga kawatta        
I feel different when I feel the sea breeze

nanika kanjiru toki wa kimi no tonari                     
Whenever I feel anything you're by my side

are kara juunen no toki ga tachi koko ni iru
Ten years have passed since then

nan oku nen no toki ga sugi bokura wa deai
and I'm here

nagai tabiji de mayoi nagara mo
Countless years went past and we met

ima mo sono te wo tsuyoku nigitte iru
though we were losing our way on our long journey

nan oku nen to iu nagai toki ga sugite mo
Even now I strongly grasp your hand

bokura no kono koi ga kieru nante omoenai
No matter how much time goes by

nan oku kounen no toki wo koete hikari todokete iru hoshi no you ni
I can't ever think our love will disappear It'll cross over millions of light years and shine like the stars

hoshi no you ni...
like the stars...



nagai tabiji no saki de donna koto to deau darou
I wonder what kind of things I'll come across on this long journey

tadori tsuita basho demo kimi wa tonari
Even when I reach the end, you'll be by my side

toki ga sugite moshimo nanika ga kawatte itte mo
No matter how much time passes by and no matter much things change

mitsumereba hora bokura ga sugoshita jikan wa
when we gaze at the time we spent together on our long journey, 

nagai tabiji de tachidomaru toki mo
no matter if there were times we came to a stand still

kitto kokoro ni tsuyoku kagayaiteku
those moments will surely strongly shine in our hearts

nan oku nen to iu nagai toki ga sugite mo
No matter how much time goes by

bokura no kono koi ga kieru nante omoenai
I can't ever think our love will disappear

kimi wo kanjiru yo hanarete ite mo hikari todokete iru hoshi no you ni
No matter where you are, I feel you shining like the stars

hoshi no you ni...
like the stars...

English Translation by :
Carlenne

No comments: