6.45pm ~ 9.20pm
7th May 2011
The three of us is on the play. Video-shoot.
This is it. A charity concert, CFFM.
Long time no visit, Yayasan Sabah Auditorium. I remember you since kindergarten performance. Happy to see you. You still stay, while I grown up to a young adult. Looking back at the stage, the area I had walk through... Nostalgic... Everything I saw is big, now I see everything so small around me. XD
The famous Alain Robert aka Spiderman has climbed this.
This is where we parked our car facing the door.
The inside.
Sunset is just in the right time, it's a great scenery we chose to eat outside the auditorium. Mountains front, sunset beach back.
This is the experienced Freelance Videographer, who led us during work.
Funny colleagues, it's fun to work with. Very thanks for teaching me. Erm, quick dinner. Bought McDonald nearby. No Eat No Energy to perform in work.
The nice sunset makes me my last day of practical.
This is Mitsuhiko Abe, the Japanese composer and pianist, don't know if he still holds any position, let me know if you got something to say about him.
It's so much nervous than previous shoots, I was given the different VCam with the different position -- front stage. I feel pressure, so my SS photo is "pressure face".
I saw two familiar faces. The first one who saw me was Mr. Wayne working design nearby my housing area, another one I met was Bro. Steve from CCC Kingfisher.
Bro. Steve greeted me with a question mark ... = = "Hi, didn't see you in church?" I'm not a Christian, of course not. XD I don't know if there's more people who knows me during the concert, anyway I'm too focus on shooting, I don't know if I missed anyone.
The concert finally ends, we packed everything and ready to the car. Loud thunder is heard from the inside. The heavy rain soon poured after we left the place. Very blur front glass.
After bringing the equips back to office, we head home safely.
No comments:
Post a Comment