It's some job that I ever have to touch on holidays and weekends like today - Labour Day
My holiday on work, and it's worth about. Picked up on 1.20pm, suggesting my boss and family to restaurant nearby for lunch. I drink because I had already eaten at home. Boss kept praising the bowl of fish meehon he ordered, the fish meat is even more than meehon.
Arrive at Sabah Beach Resort, far away in Putatan, we got business to do - Wedding Shoot.
I managed to take it, the angle is right, but the problem is I'm inside the mobile car.
This is the beach, very very, and very shallow.
Jellyfish ? Didn't see one at the moment but should be a lot at end of the year. I saw ALOT of starfish, they are not red or orange, but brown like the sand.
There's this little creature, I think it's not a baby Iguana, it's something similar to it.
I'm happy that I still manage to have the strength to hold the weight of a long wooden stick (NanGun) which has come to a good benefit.
We have our couple Matthew and Janice on standby, wearing beach outfits and smile. Mrs. Siaw and I are on duty as "Flash Post" while boss "Chi-Chak". Due to the shower rain weather, we stop shooting several times and resume.
Photos have privatized so I'm not sharing out.
No comments:
Post a Comment