Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Night (Note : Sensitive topic)

Received a call from boss's wife who invited me out to The Cross Restaurant (交叉点), CityMall. 

Didn't bring camera over, so abit boring lar with no photos display here. Anyway, early arrival and random wandered in the place. Exact time start on 6.30pm.

Well, erm... all I know about Easter Day is egg. Yea, just egg, with colourful-painted shell. Other than that I don't know what else than just eating the colourful egg.

I knew it would not be that easy just to sit down and have meal. Erm, no offence. I just predicted that there will be some sharing of worship. I don't mind about that, but I mind about I might disturbed them. Keeping quiet with open thoughts and ears.

I looked through a whiteboard named "The Cross Story", trying to find out what are the meaning of celebrating Easter Day. During the reading of the story of Jesus Christ, son of God, a member of the organization approached and guided me from A-Z without me reading them thoroughly, I'm grateful she explained to me but I still haven't find my answer from the whiteboard thus continue to find out after the buffet meal. Maybe that's how they know.
The buffet meal is nice, yet after all I felt uneasy unless I help. After meal, the worship starts. Led by a pastor, and the worship ministry we sang songs of worship, listen to the pastor's preach. 

From what he said, I had my own thoughts of all times. I know, that's what they follow in the Bible. A short video clip named "Feel The Nails" was released, when he spoke about Jesus and two other pirates nailed on the cross.

The 1st pirate laughed at Jesus, "How you save us when you can't even save yourself from the cross?!" something like that. While the 2nd pirate knew Jesus was sinless yet He was whipped and nailed on cross. He believes Him accepts Him, and wanted to Him to take him with.

From there, pastor asked which pirate you want to choose. In my mind, "I have 3rd option, but is there a 3rd option there?" 

=Continue= 

No comments: