Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Panda Eyes... where? Me?

Two days watching sunsets and sunrise, I finished the final project video. Still not professional, and still suck at after effects, that's my level. Of course, I'm not satisfied of this video I made.
 There's alot of things I can put effects in, but I'm not skilful.

Yea, can say, it's last minute editing, both of us have pack of activities going on by sequence, we just finished helping at the Gaya Christmas event, not only 2 days is much free. I'm glad I could done it on time, still abit late as I supposed to be sending the complete video to college computer before our time of presentation starts.

My buddy and I are non-stop working. My body need rest after this.

3 comments:

Mee said...

haha..panda eye..me too ^^
have a good rest ya^^

Elernt said...

hoo you should eat much and rest too, healthy first

Mee said...

haha..my panda eye is i sleep too much..XD
hahahaha..i think i shud go on some sports..darm boring now..