Kepayan Ridge.
This noon, my partner and I discussed the video sequence and sources at her church. And followed Uncle's car home. They stopped by to take lunch at a corner restaurant near my housing area.
Weather is going badly, that it started raining heavily, during our lunch time. The first lightning struck between the restaurant and the snooker shop, causing a blackout. A Kancil got dead engine when crossing the road to ShanDao School, everyone were helpless, but to watch the guy with the umbrella pushing the car by himself as the rain was too heavy and dangerous to reach his car.
Everyone in the restaurant thought it struck on something, as a "sparkling sound" shocked us all. After we finished our lunch, I asked the owner about the condition here as I seldom aware of the flooding condition, sooner I borrowed an umbrella and checked out the exit road.
Upon reaching the bus stop. I first time witnessed ... "is this a road? or a muddy river!?" serious flood, but still counted as medium flood. water flow was fast like a river. the depth almost reach the top of a Kancil height, when I saw a Kancil being pushed a foot away by the wave, straight head to the high ground and wash over to my feet about 8cm height, nearly flood into the shops' entries.
I heard the workers there, it's the first time in 10 years, much serious than the previous one I saw. I went back to report the matter to the owner and uncle. We sat down, waiting the flood to fall, I informed mom about the flood, she panicked and decided to fetch me at the store.
Talking on the phone while searching another way out. Yea, the flood here seemed going down abit, and was safe to cross. Back to the table and informed uncle about it. So uncle drove me nearby the shop where the road started flood at the center. I lifted up my pants, auntie gave me a green plastic bag to cover up the VCam, and I'm ready to taste the mud ! They waited on the road until I safely reach by the side shop.
Mom was on the way crossing the flood, we waited awhile to observe the situation before we crossed back to our home. NICE flood ! Fucking rain... glad we made home safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment