Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Presentation - Final Project (21-12-2010)

I made my final correction took me 1 hour to complete. Look at the time... 9.45am. I should be there by that time. Well, I felt at least satisfied of my presenting video later on. Now I'm going to rush my bus.

9.56am ready, 10.12am..... bus driver isn't starting to go. I received sms from my partner as the preentation is starting. And, my final decision is to take a taxi ride. Damn... RM11 to Wawasan....

(10.22am) I arrived and it's already started. It's not our turn yet gladly, as we are presenting at 12.05pm. Well better then I get over-nervous.

There's alot of bad comments from the previous presentations, and we are kind of nervous of this, we might get spammed alot, I took out my note and started to write and predict what should I response if they ask after our presentation.

So, when MC called our names, we stood up and walk forth, my partner bought me some time to bring up the video into the computer and test the it. When it's done, we started our presentation without further delay. During the video, she did said about the volume still higher than the interview talk, my fault... I didn't play using speaker...

Just as always, I would ready my note and pen to write down the comments and critics from lecturers. We don't get much critics, I guess the reason lies behind that this video is about religion issue. So just after this is our recess time.

12.30pm - 1.30pm, Practical Training meeting. Then resume the presentation until 6pm. I managed to stayed up until 4.50pm, and say hello to home. Really shutting me down, I took quick shower and straight to bed. A middle interrupt phone call, from uncle Steven....  I slept back after that until the next morning 6.50am. Yea, skipping whole day meal... I don't feel the hunger at all but sleep.

No comments: