It's December, the first busy month. A lot of up-coming outdoor events, parties and activities. (Traveling, Birthday party, Yamcha, Hobbycon 2010, Prefect reunion party, Final Project presentation, Christmas, ...etc)
I have my event schedule set this time. Most uni & college students are traveling back to hometown for holiday, I'm already home, so nothing to be bothered about flight tickets for now, but I'm worrying about January next year. My final exam postponed to 3th Jan, so coincidence and unfortunately, I'm going oversea the same day. Flight ticket wasted? Just hope my paper is on 8th or 9th after I came back...
Hobbycon 2010 is 11th & 12th. If I'm not busy or rushing, I will come take as many pictures as I want and will post on Facebook picture album.
2 comments:
Wow, overseas? Is it for a holiday? Hows your final project going?
yea, for holiday. The nearest oversea, don't expect me going foreign countries.
One phrase : might be okay
Post a Comment