Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Yamcha with NS buddies

It never is a long term spending with buddies, get going for tea.

It's a nightmare, but yet memorable as they tried their best to browse clothes for me so to change a bit, erm not a bit, IS full swing my appearance,

Therefore, I followed them to many cloth stores. They didn't know my taste actually, and pick me girly t-shirts, dress, skirts, baby clothes, pregnancy clothes and even some jackets for ballrooms. All I know they laugh so hard. >___> Can't take it anymore, I ran away "aaaaAAhhHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

They looked just like my mom, ESPECIALLY Suan, she's so honest! XD Well, can't help out. Finally, they went to the guy section.


(Suan, Stephy, Eva and a box of donuts)

Feeling tired and thirsty, we stopped by for donuts at Warisan. Everyone took out handphones and start taking photos. Before we left, the whole situation was silence.... like everyone don't want to get apart again...

7 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Spending time with friends are cool~! I wish i get to spend some time with my friends soon, but most of them are busy with college or being somewhere in kl huhu...

Cherrie C said...

yooo~~meet wif NS buddies ~Is great tht u still hv contact wif them..^^
Keep in touch~

Elernt said...

WordAddict : you can someday, when the time has come, everyone will gather~

Cherric : oh, only knew when they are free or back from Peninsula, then spend a day together, mostly on MSN to talk on the time schdules, ahaahaa haa

Cherrie C said...

Wif hui suan,stephy n eva them right...I saw the photos on FB..haha..next time i wants join..but..will tis happen? aiks...

Elernt said...

If we join again NS lar XD

Chances will be 0.01% =.= I guess. Maybe someday we knock on your house door, and surprise you ? ^ ^'''

Cherrie C said...

0.01%? har~ but at least nt zero..haha

Lol~ya..in the Dream ~
=]

Elernt said...

=....= lol, dream. Nice idea. now go sleep and wait XD