Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010

Watching Korean countdown before welcoming their new year at 11: 10pm on KBS Channel, mom was excited.

50minutes left, mom took out the Ferrero Rocher I presented her, and we started enjoying it. And yea, I took mom and grandma to the 新旺 Restaurant to celebrate that noon.

11:59pm, it's our turn.

3
.....
....
2
...
.....
1
...
.....
...
Heppiii Neu Yiaa !

Mom hugged me like I'm still a baby.... *sweat*

After that, I celebrated, toasting myself with Shandy, sitting at the balcony, looking high in the sky. I couldn't see firecrackers, but I could hear them. I couldn't see people but I could hear them scream.

Slowly,  Voices of people faded and became quiet. I had survived another year.

ohno... there goes exams welcoming me to New Year, a rainy new year ............gonna be twenty-one this year, a young adult

2 comments:

Cherrie C said...

haha..my mum long time didnt 'hug' me le lo...Erm..
Haha..y ikut korea time celebrate?
anyway~Happy New Year..tis year u gonna be more happy n meaningful year than last year..^^ cheer

Elernt said...

no lar, we didn't follow Korean time, we just watched the Koreans countdown to their coming New Year.

Heppi Neu Yiaa, aiya, I don't guarantee if I can be happy and meaningful, 顺其自然啦