Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sad and Moved

Haiti Earthquake is ... haih... because it hits the main city, so many lives were taken, and 200,000 people lost homes. This earthquake severely destroyed hospital , PM palace, famous hotel, and collapsing many buildings.

A 240 years since a earthquake stroke, who would know tit will happen like that? Many are still waiting for treatments, and many are still trapped and missing......

Now I'm afraid that Mount Kinabalu might become a live volcano in the future, and the beautiful scenery of natures will all be swapped away by lavas.

Chinese New Year is coming soon, sadly I saw the news of Chinese teenagers drown practicing dragon boat. It's very sad they couldn't make it to the coming of CNY. I heard the Parents cried over the coffins, so as their classmates line-up mourning before the coffins. The scene is completely silent.... same goes to a young Chinese teacher.

2 comments:

Cherrie C said...

TT.TT
the earthquake is really a sad story..Abundant ppl die,lost homes,hungry until die...

Ya..the chinese teenagers also is a highlight news.haiz

阿弥陀佛

Elernt said...

T___T sad , so sad....