Monday, January 18, 2010

Weird Neighbours

It's been 4 years now I moved to grandma's house.

Very uncomfortable as we have so many weird, crazy neighbours in the court.

There's a Chinese family live opposite the basketball court. Everyday, I can hear the siblings yelling and screaming, bullying each other. The most familiar voice is the shouting voice from their mother, then came out crying pitifully.

Block A, there's a aunty who I met during noon time when I 'm heading off to catch a bus outside. She always leading her young son back home. And one day on the park when jogging, I met her. 

She's really is aunty (talkative and busybody), asking me many questions and telling me "now days it's hard to get a job if you don't further studies," and saying I came from such wealthy school also waste my money if not further studying but out working so soon. From the conversation, there's a hidden message for me: She's looking down on me who can't do things with full confidence and firm decision.

Later on, we met again. This time, she asked me if I have free time, and want me to tutor her son's Malay subject. I told her frankly, I'm bad at teaching. But she seemed don't trust me, giving me a serious tune, it's like forcing people who's not capable in teaching to teach her son. It's really hard to get out of her chain. There's many other Chinese people in this small court, but why bother me to ?

Block B, mom complains alot about the 'Crying Princess' lives there. Really it's annoying because mom experienced before when she took care of my crying big brother when I'm not even born yet. She told me she always got headache when hearing big brother's crying voice.

A Malay or Kadazan dude bought a new bike, and thus the sound of  "broom broom !!" has born. =__= Acting so cool, cleaning and repair and upgrade his bike and testing it so loud even around midnight, just making people sick and angry. I called him Cazy Rempit. 

Block C (which is where we live), it's even crazier. it's like we are staying among the gorillas and chimpanzees' cave. EVERYDAY, you wouldn't feel calm but feel like very bad mood hearing banging doors which are their most unchangeable habits. not just banging doors that easily, there are more... punching, knocking, kicking doors, and eventually there's people outside the door crying SOO loud, yelling "let me in let me in!!", it's like they never have own spare keys to get in. Very frustrated.

There's a spoil, fat, Chinese kid lives upstairs. Everytime the family came back from town, the kid always stomps the stairs so hard, it's like there's a big rock tying under his shoes, yelling at his mother "妈!帮我开电脑 !!" It's something so fucking easy to do that he even bothers his mother to do for him. aargh ! Just push the damn freaking "ON" button !!!

Next door is a Chinese family, the two elder children also study in Tshung Tsin. They have a hardworking father, but don't know if it's true or not lar. Sometimes, I can hear their father came home around 1am, I guess it's normal, as money is hard to earn to support the family.

During night or early morning, grandma told us that, there's a Ah Bek with bare-chest wandering on the BLOCK D parking lot, and thus she locks the doors early 7pm ++, I think grandma is also one of the weird people in my list. During a conversation with mom, she always talks alot busybody talks, or even giving some non-logic answers unrelated to the topic.

Grandma is scared of being pointing fingers, so everytime she did something wrong, she either keeps in silent or pointing back fingers at people, yell out loud and acting herself innocent "我有做错MEH?!!", or giving many excuses. She even smoke 3 times whenever she wants, making me smell like smoke.Do you think I would respect elders like her? NOO !! I don't respect all the old folks just because they are elder than me.

There's a new couples just moved in September last year. They live above us. And I remember the very 1st bad thing they did to us.I know cleaning is good, but don't take the most conveinient way. They threw dirty waters after mopping the balcony, They wet and dirtied our balcony. Then, next they the woman filled waters from the washing machine, and threw off to the roof above us, almost wetting our clothes which put to dry.

I yelled up there angrily, but she threw even big splashes. It's getting on my nerves, I ran to the next Block, to clearly witness her doings, that time, she was about to throw again, but she saw me staring from nect block, she immediately stopped, and finding another way to get ripe of the water. I told the securityguard who passed by. FUCKFUCKFUCK couples !!  

10 comments:

LittleWeirdMonster said...

Waah so much drama with your neighborhood haha.. Same with mine la, but mine is not that bad.. There's only the door banging, stomping feet, the yell here shout there kind of situation.. Other than that, everything's pretty ok..

Elernt said...

Good lar you, =.=. Don't know if these might affect my changing personality in the negative way +__+. Maybe someday those viruses will conquer me.

Anonymous said...

Interesting stories.. I live in a Kampung so not much neighbour la but I do have one crazy neighboour, I'm not really affected by them but my visiting relatives.

Elernt said...

it's true stories =.=. oh better take good care of your young cousins

HallyuSurfer said...

LOL.. My young cousins are fine, the adults NOT.

My neighbor almost get my aunt in an accident twice, my uncle had a physical fight with them, another aunt always try to get them jealous.. Probably we are both crazy!

btw,I live next to my grandparents.

Elernt said...

O___O :"......"

that should report to police for intending to murder !

LittleWeirdMonster said...

MimieJay: That's actually kind of creepy with those physical fights huhu are your parents ok with the whole situation?

HallyuSurfer said...

Hemm, I don't have idea why they didn't..

@wordaddict oh don't worry, it's not a bad as you think.

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

poor thing...

Elernt said...

>___> not poor yet, you live faraway alone, is even more pressure than these.

Hope you finish fast and back KK join us yamcha