Sunday, January 10, 2010

(Semester 4) Final Exam Over

Now that exam finally over, I'm having 1 week holiday only. Grabbing snacks and watch AVATAR in DVD. Sadly, the video quality isn't good, and when subtlte is on, the screen blink... wasted money I guess... no more buying DVD.

The storyline is simple and very good, I like those backgrounds, very realistic and guessing how they create this "NaVi" which look alike human with big body size , long hands and legs and the lip sync movement too. Damn those militaries messing their land. Go To Hell haahaa (damn, I'm human too D:) !!



Time for rest.

3 comments:

Cherrie C said...

Arr..i haven't see AVATAR~~~
i heard this movie is damn nice right~~~
after exam will go to watch la..XD

Elernt said...

yea, go watch, recommended !

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

yea yea, AVATAR damn GOOD!!!!go watch!!!worth watching 2nd time...

Rest In Peace =P ChoiChoi Choi!!!haha...ok, good rest buddy~ (by the way, u're tired of playing computer games, x studies =P) LOL