Saturday, January 16, 2010

Practices Wouldn't Make Forget

Two days ago, I was cleaning my bookshelf and drawer, and I found something precious, a gift before my secondary school graduation, it was a TaiJi Fan gifted by my club advisor. aahhh~ 

And today, I desperately recalled out from my dusty brain to swing this fan, feeling depressed that I couldn't play the forgotten part. This is the 1st TaiJi Fan I learnt in the assocciation, now I knew what its name is, 52式太极功夫扇。ahh, I got some mistakes... due to long period with no practicing.




 I actually had forgotten how to swing this .... and so I search on Youtube, it's hard to find, because I don't know what the name is.... but finally I found it. I searched further, and found its name actually 56式夕阳美太极功夫扇 (Beauty of Sunset),aiya no wonder lar..





陈氏太极拳 竞赛套路?


lol, my 1st basic Wushu, start from these.




And this is Jet Li (李连杰) from year 1978, 跑遍五大洲四十余国,更连续五年夺得全能武术金牌,他所缔造 的空前纪录,至今尚未有人打破。Too bad the vision is blur +__+ can't see his face clearly, but at least we know it's him XD. Cool !

2 comments:

Cherrie C said...

ohh..it's remind me again~
Ur performance at NS~ Nice!
=]

Elernt said...

+__+ hmm... well, I see many mistakes from what I was taught from our teacher after I watched those videos, no doubt. I learn the incorrect way. Now I see...