All previewed pictures are taken few years ago. Below this is actually a Power Ranger toy I have here. (A Blue Ranger)
(Only superior has the aluminium armor set, that means just one)
What are those you say ? ahaa, it's obviously a set armor that I made for this dude. I wore contact-lens before, so I had collected those covers and aluminiums. These are old type one. The rest are half-set because I'm out of materials.
(I only had few set of these type)
These are wore by the Yellow Ranger as of present now (not in preview in image here). I made him greaves and helm only, it doesn't fit for body armor as the size of those contact-lens packets has been designed in much smaller.
So far, I had made a set of assasin katar, 1 short 1 long broad sword, 1 long spear and 1 wooden stick. They are all made from ice-cream and satay sticks.
My first made armor materials are chewing gum packs for boots, silver gloves and helm. While hard papers are for armor. (I cut them in shape folding it around the Green Ranger and bind the 'armor' with staple clips)
The one holding a 'shield' is actually the contact-lens cover. Before this, all shields are made of ice-cream stick too (my bro made first it). And the short wooden stick he was holding is actually a satay stick. I also used rubber band and to tight the armor while copper sticks (you mostly can get from buying loaf of breads and electronic cables).
It's quite fun making them equips and weapons, but takes time to prepare.


.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
^^
Keep improving ~
Go go go!
OMG! U got Power Rangers toys? Same lar hahaha me and my cousins used to have them... I think mine was the yellow... Then my cousin had the blue or something.. But my favorite was the white huhu i can't remember if i had him, mcm ada juga la...
Making the armors and everything, i sure looks fun to me... I use to do those kinds of things too but not as creative as you.. I probably just made other materials as building... But i do have a box of toys, and they're all boys' toys hahah... From hot wheel to digimons hahhaa...I even made my kitchen set toy as a pirate ship hahah hancur ba mainan..
Cherric: no lor, I'm out of materials, so I stop making long time liao.
WordAddict: lol, I thought is only me play such stuff, oh yea ! hmm.. it's fun when you see the process is COOL, you feel like pro, haa ! XD
Post a Comment