Example, I cook maggie with an egg and sausage. Forget about the sausage... There's an egg left in the refrigerator for ... erm I don't know how long it has been there, properly more than 2 weeks. Then, I look at the new pack of eggs placed on top the oven.
hmm... which one should I take? So I took the one from refrigerator, but is it bad to eat it? I recalled long time ago when I was a kid, I read a 3M magazine, there's an explanation of how to test if the eggs is safe to eat.
So, I take a big bowl , fill with water, and carefully drop the egg into it. The egg floats! It's the BAD one. The reason it floats is because the gasses emitted, the egg spoils, making it boyant. Then I try dropping the new bought egg into it, and it sink like staying in its eternity. Yea, that's the good one.
Try it, it's interesting :D


4 comments:
Wow, that's actually some cool facts about eggs... And i can't believe you remember it haha good job!
hmm... maybe eggs are our most common ingredient in food? ahaa... XD
Yea..I almost everyday eat egg ~But in different taste and look..=]
aa ! don't know eggs everyday lar, keep it 3 for a week. O__o
"different taste and look..=]"
do you mean by the smell of eggs or what kind of food you cooked from eggs?
Post a Comment