Friday, January 8, 2010

8 January 2010 News

Serious News : Churches Attacked in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


What the hell. New year just passed a few days, and people already starting breaking down the peace ?

This is happening in Malaysia, and really is ashamed, is this the "One Malaysia" that Malaysians had all longed for?  Sure PM Najib is very disappointed about this. Hope everyone get this fixed up.

Don't know whether it might happen in Sabah & Sarawak. No offense, I advice you all (Christians) to avoid sticking Christian religion poster, leaving Bible and Cross VISIBLE inside your car in order to prevent more loss, for mostly those live/study/work in Peninsula.

I'm being Neutral here, I had also sent messages through MSN and SMS. If you think your religion is more important than your life, then go ahead ignore me.

2 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

I should say their act is a shame to their own religion. I do not think their Quran or prophets teach them to do this to other religions. It seems like they are faithful/loyal to their religion; however, their acts do not show it anyway. 笑話!

Elernt said...

yea, I read the news, it's against their religion rule.

Now Malaysia has the first blacklist now