Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Weekend



 

Hobbycon 2009 is coming this Saturday and Sunday. Can't wait to take tons of pictures and capture videos.

Although it's still not "IN" in Sabah, but at least there's something enjoyable for fans youngsters.

But still, before that... I have to continue doing my flash animation(in editing progress), and another advertisement shooting + editing. These projects have to be done before Christmas. 13 days left.... hope everything work out fine.

So lag, the internet these days.

4 comments:

Cherrie C said...

cosplay competition~
not in sabah?is it in kl?

yea,all d best on ur artworks~
take care of urself too~

Elernt said...

oh, no no no. I mean not hot in Sabah yet. ^ ^lll

Thanks, ya too. Get well soon and bury those homework under your feet. XD

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

哟Yo!干巴爹Gambateh !

Elernt said...

Just fun, I'm not cosplaying. That needs alot of effort and money to do. So just fun and get high screaming "OH YEAH COOL !!"