It's so hard to be good or neither be good or be bad.
Sometimes, I want to be serious but people thought I'm proud the way I treat them, in the other way around....
Feeling clueless when somebody give their puppy eyes looking at me and ask for help. I did, with no return. Excuse me, no 'thank you' ?
Whether I being soft or tough, people mistaken I as their God (target), which means anything 冬瓜豆腐, they will find me. 余曰: 无事不登山宝殿......
Can't they figure out their solution before they find me? Can't they pay attention and don't skip classes the way they like? Lazy, dependent people...
Being too nice, saya rugi. I lend a CD installer (that cost me RM18 fucking shit searching in Centre) to a senior student who's in need of working on her final project. Two weeks later, sms about the returning the CD, she gave no reply after I texted her "When you have class?"
Almost coming two months now, no news... IS SHE DEAD !? I reallllllly don't want to add these people into my Foes List, as I want peace out. I know there's people who would definitely call me selfish if I say "No" when they knew I had the stuff they FUCKING wanted.
I don't know if I ever been depending on some of you out there sometime ago, but if so I may say thank you, and hope I repay for your generosity and helpful.
Any advice is welcome, but... I don't think I might follow... because I suck at being a "bloody debater", you know what I mean ?



3 comments:
u're right, many times we may find ourselves rugi...we're like orang gila...we're like a tool to others, right?
And well, I don't think that's an act of selfish. If that person didn't do his/her part, that isn't we're "cruel" but they themselves who do not have RESPONSIBILITY Towards Themselves!!! If someone is sick, couldn't come to school or what, we help, that's not a problem. But for people who doesn't even help him/herself, he/she will get what he/she "deserves" as for their laziness!
Hey friend, those who understand you know your heart. You aren't a selfish person...So Don't bother those who do not take you as friend (don't tell me their act is the right way of treating a friend) Hey,don't let them put you on nerves. God will reward you someday =) Angel besides you jot down every incident happened to you,k? =)
无事不登山宝殿......
有些人就是那样。有事就对你很友善,没事的话连个打招呼都没呢。大多只有我帮他,我有麻烦他就赶及飞得远远的。(什么道理啊==)
算了,他不帮,找别人咯,再不然靠自己。(就算找他,这样的人也或许靠不住吧)
他需要帮忙,就看那是我心情吧。(助人为快乐之本嘛。)
所说过的,不是每样事都有回报啊。帮到的就帮,但还是想清楚点,后果会如何。
这样的人,不必太在意,又何必为他们而增多你的烦恼呢。=]
All : 总觉得我比别人慢半拍,帮了后才醒悟自己被利用 +____+,就算我早知道他们的企图,他们也一样硬在我身边吵着正忙的我。
说来说去,我不大会跟别人说话。。。我妈也一样说我不会讲话。。。。 比较深似的问题我必须深思久久才找到要说的话,有经验的当然哗啦直说。
不过现在有了SMS, MSN 之后,能让我有足够些时间去想过后才type,又不用看脸色,轻松多了。。。
所以有人问:“很奇怪喔你,在MSN上讲话和跟真人讲话完全不同人的喔~” >____>
虽妈曾告诉我,要相信有好报,只是那个日子还没。但我从来不相信“做好事有好报,做坏有坏报”。 反而做好事会有坏报,做坏事还是有坏报。 到。。。
Mao: I never address everyone as 'friend' but classmate or people except those are in my Friend List.
It's not I want to, but my nerves just went out of control....
Cherric : yea, really they won't greet you, but if one day they suddenly greet you, something is coming...
my former classmate also like that when I asked for help because I was busy on my school duty. She said "I'm busy " with a changing rude face and walked away.
Post a Comment