Wednesday, December 16, 2009

13 Dec 2009 (Sun) 2nd day Hobbycon COMPLETE

Today is the Group Cosplayers Competition. Oh yea~ Luckily I came because I was tired the precious day. Rainy day, all wet and tired.

Okay back to main.... YES ~ AHH YES ! For those who fondly love animes and games, today is your HEAVEN DAY.

These are our 2nd Day MC. TenTen and Kakashi from Naruto.


We have Magic Show.
The 1st magic, they picked a lady on stage and choose a poker card. She chose a 3 Diamonds and hid the sight from them.

The guy drew out a 1 Flower, the audience thought he made mistake, but instead not.


"Wait, I will make this drawing card to multiple cards, so the 3 diamonds will be in here." Then he drew two lines to show that there's multiple cards. Pushing up the 3 Diamonds.


 The 2nd magic, they picked two audiences. Ask the guy for his wallet and make it disappear, and reappeared when the magician pierces through his stomach with the wallet. Too bad I can't load the movie here. It's funny.
 

Next is Blank Face Competition.



Our MCs demo the game-play. Using your creativity to make a face of the character with the expression stickers given.


There's this chinese called “恶作剧” XDDD. I wonder if they have grudge over the people sitting in front there.


You can see by looking at (left) Tsunade-sama 's ugly face AHAA ~~!!
everyone must come out and do their pose.


After then, the participants took off their mask, and LAUGH.


Let's take a nice shot !


The artists are busy drawing again.


Take a closer look. this guy actually drawing the Solo Winner cosplayer girl.






More sexy babe +__@ well, I actually took the pic when nobody is looking. XD




meow~ meOW~
 

And now, I present you the Hobbycon 2009 Group Cosplayers!
Sailormoon SailorStar. (Sailormoon, Uranus and Neptune)


8th Vice-Captain, Nanao-chan from Bleach




Collegemates, Andy and Azeera (Sakura in Naruto)




Fujioka Haruhi and Haninozuka  (Honey-senpai) from Ouran Host Club
 

Collegemate, Jasmine and her sister as Tifa and Selphie from FF7 and FF8

Their performance on stage was creative ! Nice one :D with the help of her friends too.


My bro's ex-classmate, who is a member of Glory Church, take pic with cosplayers for the first time. It's a good start and new experience.
(Anyone help identify who this cosplayer is ?)
 



 

Eva's buddy the cosplayer, and bro's ex-classmate with church sister (牧师)and his mother.


Gackpoid and Kagamine Len from Vocaloid. Hey, Len... where's Rin (twin sis)?

 



 
 
 
This is crazy XD just overreact



Damn, Eva is so active :D




Uhh ? What's going on ? What's everyone looking at?


OHH ! It's Cloud and Sephiroth. No wonder everyone surrounding the area. Don't miss my chance ! KACHIAK !!


Look at those girls behind "YII~~, it's Cloud ! It's Cloud !" poor Sephiroth ....

If Sephiroth's body size is taller and thinner, the group would show up perfectly.... =   =
 



 



 
(FF7) Barret Wallace VS Obi-wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
 

Cloud and Aerith
 
 (FF7) Barret Wallace & Sephiroth VS Obi-wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
lol, before they pose, they were laugh each other, makes the audiences laugh
 

 

Yuffie (FF7)
 

The almost complete group of Final Fantasy 7. LOOK, even ah bek also like cosplayers XDD
 

 


aiya.... too bad, Cloud's blade blocking Vincent's face +__+. My bad, wrong angle.
Cosplayers are from the famous game, Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children.
Start from left: Tifa, Cid, Cloud, Vincent and Yuffie.





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn I missed  Selphie's pose
 



 



 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too bad, this one is blur, if it's sharp and clear, I would put it as wallpaper
 

Okay, I'm finally done here.

No comments: