But, miracle suddenly comes~
Mom and I were going to National Park with my cousin who came from Tawau to visit me. aah~
Here we are, after a two hours more of car trip. My cousin's boyfriend drives slow and safe, that's why.
SNIFF !!! aaaa~ the best fresh air EVER ! We went there at noon, so the temperature was rather hot abit compare to my last time trip here 8 years ago.
A nice flower, erm... whatever the name is, but it's as beautiful as devil that I took a good shot.
My hateful yet lovely, mom. *applause*
My 2nd uncle's youngest child, Fui Fui, means my big cousin of course. Yea, we never met for long long time since I was 12
Believe it, centipede and worm, take from a man-made pond. I just took it for fun, and strange they didn't get decomposed.....=__=
The Largest flower, Raffesia (actually it's just a giant rock....)
There ya, the size of the giat rock raffesia. My cousin and her boyfriend, Franky
Can't see? Look closer.... erm, I guess it's still small... nevermind then. NyetLing, stop looking at it, I know you did! XDD
LOOK ! A charming smile, aiya, Franky covered his face with the camera.....
Franky got good eyes, he saw a big, hidden mushroom under a bush tree and hurried to it and took a shot, I took it too.
I took it outside the research garden. What do you think these flowers are? To me, it looks fluffy like a tennis ball HAAHAA
Later, we headed back to the museum by foot, a bit tiring, I guess my stamina had dropped way too low +__+
Back where we started, viewing the natural scenery
Franky taught us that these flowers could gave out smoke as we shake it. Guess what those smoke are ?
"Right here, right there, my buddies and I go up here and started our mountain climbing..."
We had our lunch break after visiting National Park. On the round table, I wanted a French Toast but mom told me "No, don't eat that, too many butter. We 're gonna eating at Little Italy later, choose something more light to eat". There goes....
Well, Fui Fui jie and Franky goo whispered with me, "What you want, we will order it and said we share, come on, say it say it. XD,"
lol, so funny and enjoying whispering together when mom was not aware.... HAA
What I know from Franky goo, he had been studied the same course as I and working in the multimedia field with good experience. "What you need is gain experience and get used to those softwares as much as you could learn. Books doesn't teach you anything,"
"Want to get good salary? Get your grade above 3.5, there you might have a normal salary's times 8 of the amount, hehe..." he said. I just stare at my finger counting how many zero is it ?
On our way back , it started to rain, and came the mist.
Finally, back to KK. We went to Little Italy as planned, although it's raining heavily all the way from National Park.
"if you want to work as making banners and signboards, work as part-timers, full-timers will just kill your nerve" something like that what Franky goo means. I took that as advice too.
Our trip ended at 5:45pm around ... Franky took us to Giant for groceries and sent us home safely. Very thanks for the lovely trip.
5 comments:
so nice eh....i want 2 go also~!!!!=P
owh.........i like to go park like tis,tht can see or discover many types of d=flowers and trees..
Raffesia...really so big arh..
=]
aa.. that would be next time trip guaa...
lol, it's made of rock... XD
I will organize a trip joining all da friends, KN friend de also to go for one, wait ya Cherrie...lol~
O___O
Post a Comment