Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Dec 2009 (Sun) 1st day Hobbycon

Oh Yeah~ Skip how I get there.

And so, I arrived around 12pm, everything just heat up ! ^ ^
 To let you know, there's a lot cosplayers I couldn't identify, so if you know who they are, Please guide me.

Hobbycon programme is held just short distance from the City Mall entrance. Here we are ~





(From 1st floor)



 
Oh god... Look at the price +__+

Fans and Photographers busy capturing nice, cool photos




 
 All I see people carrying cameras, shooting as many as they can.





Drawing pictures, seal into picture board ,and Skateboards for sale.


Test your luck? Your future? Your money? Your life ?





Need some make-up ? Leave it to the pro.




Need some make-up ? Leave it to the pro.


Come and see displayed prototype of Gundams. I really wish to have a room full with those action figures.


 

 

 


WOAH~  SO BIGGG !! *blush*


 

 

 

 

 
I want those too T...T

Pr artists and animators are showing off their skills.

 





 

 

 

 

 

Besides these, other animators also showing their creativeness LIVE in public.
 




 


Oh look.... there's Intake.... From Dekecke, erm... a private college?




AND

now I present you Hobbycon 2009 COSPLAYERS !!

First day SOLO cosplayers






 

 

A BM suit and Grell Sutcliff (Kurotsuji)

 

(Left) Maria and Sakura from Sakura Wars. Tinkle Bell from PeterPan. and ... dunno +__+
 

Yachiru-chan and Sailor Mercury
 

 

 

 





This is Eva, remember ? ^__^ Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji
 

And she presents you two chibi characters, Harry & Carry



Eva's artwork. nice~
 
Hiver Laurant (Sound Horizon)
 

Is this Ciel too ?
 

The winner of Solo Cosplay Competition
 

The first day MCs, dunno what they cosplaying.... +__+
 





Ciel Phantomhive (Kurotsuji)

 
Grell and ..... who's this ...?
 

Hiver Laurant 's and his followers

 

 

 

 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 








 

 

 



 

 
Lau from Kurotsuji
 
(Sound Horizon) Hiver Laurant and Sebastian Michaelis (Kurotsuji)
 

These are my collegemates. Jasmine and Lola, as Death Note, Misa and er... a random high school girl ? erm.. just as told = =
 


and below are Solo Cosplayers competition. soli soli, handphone's camera low quality. It appears to be blur when zoom in.
 Cosplayers show up pose.








 

one of the squad member (Left4Dead)
 

 

 



 

 

 

Erm, Sailor Mecury is missing gloves and boots... (*sweat*)
 





Cosplayer from Fate/Stay Night. This is Rin Tosaka's servant, Archer. I recalled that he did the longest, funniest dance you ever imagine. Due to some technical problem, he has to restart his dancing on stage. That's where I felt boring.
 

That's all for First day Hobbycon.

6 comments:

Cherrie C said...

wo~
u didnt try to let the pro, make up for u? haha (jz kidding)^^

u know who is eva right?
she like it too,i think she may hv gone there too =]

Elernt said...

no lar, abit expensive = =

yea yea, and Eva was cosplaying too XD with her buddies

Cherrie C said...

Yea~i saw the eva's picture liao~
^^
all the ppl there are cool ~

Elernt said...

Still a lot more to post up... wait ar.... +__+

Crystal said...

oo... no wonder i saw you that day... HOBBYCON ler... hahahaha

Elernt said...

I thought it was an illusion at first +___+