Friday, October 2, 2009

30 September 2009

Had English test, haih... I should take more time to double check my answer before my classmate drag me off to help banking money.

Evening, 5.55pm. I rushed off to Giant, Central Plaza to buy some tip-bits (I just can't join empty-handed, right? as a guest.....) and came back 6.09pm. Tonight, I was invited by the K2 cellgroup, from Glory Church to join them Mooncake celebration. (I'm Buddhist by the way, don't get me wrong)

On the way fetching others, passing Likas road. It's been a while to see 普陀寺 again. Turning in to Damai. My former school, Sabah Tshung Tsin Secondary School. The area where I live, where I grow up, where I walk all way to ...nevermind.

(Back are practicing guitar and singing, arranging tip-bits)

Arrived in Glory Church canteen, help arranging chairs and sooner or later, everyone arrived, and thus started games, their teachings, their singing songs, their prays.

The first game, is "Guess who is this?" Everyone is given a piece of small paper, writing own name, hobby and address, papers are put into a box later. Everyone has to pick one, and never let others see. describe his/her personality or something else, specify his/her hobby and address and guess who is it. (I'm bad at remembering names)

(the one talking to the phone is Ivy, is the one who invited me)

I sang their church songs. They were much spirited and sincere with their God, until they raise their hands (it's like they were touching Jesus's robe) Tonight, they didn't teach on bible.

(The one standing is JanetFung, the one whom I very first contact on the phone and thus invite me going to their cellgroup teaching every Saturday. But.. I rarely join. 2-3 time ?)

2nd game, is 灯谜. just like 谜语. We were divided into two groups. I was in the second group. Thus one member from the group pick 4 red paper with written riddle, and each group has to find the answers. At first , I don't quite understand, but later I caught up and think-play along,everyone kept laughing of their weird guessing word. In the final, we won.

One voluntered and start the teaching. "Why Jesus had to die hanging on the cross?..... Jesus history reveal from the History Channel.......Jesus fought with the Devils......what's the reason we're given life?" something like that, which I'm blur. Then they prayed before end the lesson.


Snack time with mooncakes
(red green and white colour). Everyone poaching snacks like kids (soft drinks, Koropoks, M&M, Korean lollipop, korean seaweed, peanuts, green jellies). I enjoy some too. Some taking photos of us.

OKAY. Back to 10+ years ago, when we were kids. We play 灯笼. haa, I never thought I did play it now. so embarassing at first.

(help lighting up 灯笼)

 
(Who's this??)

 
(woah, 3 in 1 stick)

 
(Front Glory Church. some people took part group photos, of course I'm not there)

Back to canteen, cleaning up, then ride back home around 11pm.

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Karen ◕‿◕ said...

so got mooncake festival de 气氛~

by the way, drop by 中秋节快乐 greeting ;D

Cherrie C said...

wow..long time i didnt play 'deng long'...i miss it

Elernt said...

aa.. feel embarrassing too play at age of 20, but if it's with group, okay lar

Happy belated mooncake festival too to all