B-U-S T-E-R-M-I-N-A-L
So unusual, there are polices "visiting" the bus that I was in. A police named Nelson, checked a nanny who sat behind driver's seat.
"Cik, bangsa? Tengok IC," the police quetioned her.
Later he asked the married woman (who her husband were looking care of their children on the next seat.) on the second line seat with the same question. She took out a red card.. no matter how I look at it, it's doesn't look like a normal mycard, and she passed.
But, the lady beside her wasn't. She gave her mycard, which the police identified both of them have the same name. she was the married woman maid. So, the whole family were ordered to follow them back to police station.
I wanted to take a good shot of the police to put on this post, but feared that I might get taken back as well on my behalf. XD


No comments:
Post a Comment