I'm very dissappointed about what people did HERE.
Very obvious and annoying habits, LITTERING ! SMOKING ! and THROW OUT! inside the bus!
These people really don't care if they get fined RM300. Mostly are elders. Aren't elders should be the good model of their children and grandchildren ?
I'm very upset over their nuts brain. you know why? They bought langsat together in a pack of plastic bag. They finish one by one, and throw those remainings outside the bus window INSTEAD OF throwing back into the plastic bag, same goes to others, if they don't have plastic bags, wait to the next stop and throw into the trashcan. Like JPJ said, no smoking inside the bus, but still they did, and I hate smoke!
(Langsat seeds amd skins are thrown outside the bus)
(Tissues are thrown outside)
(cigarette on the floor)
They always thought the surrounding of them are TRASHCANS AREA, not just langsat but everything they think those remainings are in their way. What do other people think? especially tourist witnessed their doings or unfortunately passing there and get hit by rubbish. How would they feel? How would they said when they back to their country?
THEY created them, and then leave them like that, leaving rubbish on the bus seat and left, dirty the bus seat and leave it unclean. TELL ME, WHERE ARE THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES ?!!! Who? Janitors for being lazy, not sweeping the place ? NOO ! IT'S THEM TO BE BLAMED OF!!
That's why I don't respect elders LIKE THEM !
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
5 comments:
AGREE!!!
I hate smoking and smokers too..
Most of them dont rescpect others ppl de lo..smoke inside the lift too..they think we oso like to smell of cigarette? ha~!
XD smoking is bad for health, but why health minister didn't ban cigars, just like Singapore ban chewing gums?
I wish here is S'pore...at least ppl really get fined if they litter sana-sini x(
I wish here is S'pore...at least ppl really get fined if they litter sana-sini x(
lol ! double post XD, yea, but too strict that we can't hold on our breathe?
Post a Comment